Freitag, 14. Februar 2014

Happy Valentine's Day


  • If you're single, listen to this for the Ladies
    "I don't need a ring around my finger to make me feel complete
    So let me break it down, I can get off when you ain't around, oh!
    [...] I want a love that's for real and without that, no deal
    And baby, I don't need a hand if it only wants to grab one thing."

    (Pussycat Dolls - I don't need a man)
    "If you having girl problems I feel bad for you, son,
    I got ninety nine problems but a bitch ain't one. Hit me."
    (Jay-Z - 99 Problems)

  • If you're newly in love or have a crush on somebody, listen to this.
    "Cuz everytime that I get around you
    I see the best of me inside your eyes [...]
    You make me dance like fool,
    Forget how to breathe [...]
    Just the thought of you can drive me wild"

    (Uncle Cracker - Smile)
  • If you're in a long term relationship, listen to this.
    "It's not a momentary phase
    You are my life, I don't deserve you
    But you love me just the same."
    (Safetysuit - Never stop)
  • If you have or have been broken up or are going through a breakup, listen to this.
    "Now that you're out of my life, I'm so much better
    You thought that I'd be weak without you, but I'm stronger
    [...] You know I'm not gonna diss you on the Internet
    'Cause my Mama taught me better than that!"

    (Destiny's Child - Survivor)
  • If you're heartbroken, listen to this.
    "And what am I supposed to say
    when I'm all choked up and you're okay?
    I'm falling to pieces
    One's still in love while the other one's leaving"

    (The Script - Breakeven)
  • If you're in grief, because you've lost the one you loved, listen to this.
    "And in the dark, I can hear your heartbeat
    I tried to find the sound
    But then it stopped, and I was in the darkness,
    So darkness I became."

    (Florence and the Machine - Cosmic Love)


The 14th of Febuary has to be the schmaltziest day in the year.
A capitalistic day indeed. A chance for the chocolate and flower industry to finally make some money!


And yet to some it's the only day where they find the courage to show affection 
or to plan something special for that beloved someone they sometimes take for granted


And now to you!
Take a moment of your time and think of the one you love..
(It could be your Crush, your Lover, your Friends, your Family, etc.)

Ask yourself:
Do they know how much you love them?
Do you tell them often enough how much you care for them, cherish them, appreciate what they do for you?
Take a chance. Tell or Show them how much they really mean to you!
(Need a gift idea? Look no further: 8 Valentine's Day GiftsThat'll Blow Her Mind! Seriously.)


Have a lovely Valentine's Day!



And for a really special Valentine's Day: Save the Day by doing something for charity! Make someone less fortunate than you your happy little Valentine!
The Diabetes Online Community (DOC) has come up with a simple concept of sparing a single rose on Valentines Day to save a child’s life.
Literally! By giving the value of one rose, you provide a child with life saving insulin for a month. By giving the amount of a dozen roses, an entire year of insulin is given to a child.

 Click here:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen