Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014

New year's resolution turning into reality(?!)

I of all people do not really believe in New Year's resolutions, because most of the time the people don't keep them anyway or forget about them on the 2nd of January.

But this year... I can't really explain why, but everything just works out for me! 
It's like...like...
....like Magic!  


Maybe I chose the right resolutions this year or maybe I'm just very lucky! Either way I couldn't be happier right now:

I'm accepted at the University of Granada!

Inner courtyard of the Faculty of Translation & Interpreting at the University in Granada
I'm going to spend one semester at a university in the South of Spain! This will probably be a warm and sunny winter! (Probably it will be a little weird... a winter without snow... oh well... I'll have to sacrifice myself.^^ Longer Summer here I come!)


And in just a few weeks I'm on an InterRail tour throughout Europe!

 

I'm travelling throughout Europe with nothing but my friends and my backpack!
Sounds like a good time to me!


My head is spinning right now. Literally!

I'm a little scared, but I'm excited. I wish I could hug everyone and cry and laugh at the same time. I'm out of my mind right now! Is this real? Is it really happening? Happening to me??

...I still can't believe it... I have to tell it to myself over and over again, but no matter what I do, it feels surreal...





Kommentare:

  1. Congrats for both! :D Are you already on the road? I wish you lots, lots of fun! Judging from the beautiful photos from Venice, we'll be seeing loads of photographic goodies from your upcoming travels! :))

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you :) no not yet, I'll be gone on 14th of March.
      I hope I won't disappoint you xD Thanks for the nice comment :)

      Löschen