Samstag, 14. Februar 2015

Love Songs for Valentine's Day 2015

 Happy Valentine's Day!

 Here's my collection of Love Songs for this year:



  • If you're trying to get out of the friendzone or if you finally realised what was right in front of you: Listen to this!
    "So if you want to talk the night through
    Guess who will be there?
    So don't try to deny it, pretty Baby,
    You've been down so long, you can hardly see
    [...] It's the right time to roll to me"
    (Del Amitri - Roll to me)
  • If you think your crush is out of your league, listen to this!
    "High above me, she's so lovely [...]
    Like Cleopatra, Joan of Arc or Aphrodite"
    (Tal Bachman - She's so high)
  • If every word only hurts you more, listen to this!
    "So please stop explaining [...]
    I know what you're thinking
    And I don't need your reasons
    Don't tell me 'cause it hurts"
    (No Doubt - Don't speak)
  • If you're so happily in love that you're making everybody else jealous, listen to this:
    "Nobody sees what we see
    They're just hopelessly gazing
    Baby take me!"
    (Beyoncé - XO)
  • If the one-night stand you had, left you torn between what you want and what you need:
    Listen to this.
    "All you did was wreck my bed [...]
    You lured me away from home cause you didn't want to be alone
    [...] But I'm as blind as a fool can be
    You stole my heart but I love you anyway"
    (Maggie May - Rod Stewart)
  • If someone who hurt you deeply comes crawling back to you, listen to this!
    "If I had known for just a second you'd be back to bother me
    [...]And you see me, somebody new
    I'm not that lonely little person who's still in love with you
    Now you come dropping in
    [...] You're not welcome anymore
    You're the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye
    Think I'd might crumble
    Did you think I'd lay down and die?"
    (Gloria Gaynor - I will survive)
  • If you start thinking about the future and not only plan for yourself: Listen to this!
    "When your legs don't work like they used to before
    And I can't sweep you off of your feet
    Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?[...]
    'Cause honey your soul can never grow old, it's evergreen
    Baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory"
    (Ed Sheeran - Thinking out loud)

Kommentare:

  1. Please, keep the Gilmore Girls photos and gifs coming! Great selection of songs!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. haha :D Thanks, yeah Gilmore Girls is just amazing! It has a connection to every one's life.
      Thanks :) I just thought I do something none specific to Valentine's Day, because there are just to many sensations linked to this day (for singles and for persons in a relationship), so I thought this was a great way to appeal to everyone without getting too cheesy or too sarcastic on Valentine's Day.

      Löschen
    2. Hahaha in this case job well done! I wanted to do something as well, but studying for the Medizin MP is making it really difficult for me to find some time to write. Hope you had a nice Valentine's day! :*

      Löschen
    3. Thank you :3 Yeah I have this medicine MP ahead of me as well.. :( I totally understand, during my exams I kept it pretty silent as well, but now that it's over it's easier to write, post etc.
      I did :) I ate very delicious food! and I hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day as well :3

      Löschen