Happy Valentine's Day!
Here's my collection of Love Songs for this year:
- If you're trying to get out of the friendzone or if you finally realised what was right in front of you: Listen to this!
- If you think your crush is out of your league, listen to this!
"High above me, she's so lovely [...]
Like Cleopatra, Joan of Arc or Aphrodite"
(Tal Bachman - She's so high)
- If every word only hurts you more, listen to this!
"So please stop explaining [...]
I know what you're thinking
And I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts"
(No Doubt - Don't speak)
- If you're so happily in love that you're making everybody else jealous, listen to this:
"Nobody sees what we see
They're just hopelessly gazing
Baby take me!"
(Beyoncé - XO)
- If the one-night stand you had, left you torn between what you want and what you need:
Listen to this.
"All you did was wreck my bed [...]
You lured me away from home cause you didn't want to be alone
[...] But I'm as blind as a fool can be
You stole my heart but I love you anyway"
(Maggie May - Rod Stewart)
- If someone who hurt you deeply comes crawling back to you, listen to this!
"If I had known for just a second you'd be back to bother me
[...]And you see me, somebody new
I'm not that lonely little person who's still in love with you
Now you come dropping in
[...] You're not welcome anymore
You're the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye
Think I'd might crumble
Did you think I'd lay down and die?"
(Gloria Gaynor - I will survive)
- If you start thinking about the future and not only plan for yourself: Listen to this!
"When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?[...]
'Cause honey your soul can never grow old, it's evergreen
Baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory"
(Ed Sheeran - Thinking out loud)