Dienstag, 14. Februar 2017

Love Songs for Valentine's Day 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!

(c) Tamen de Gushi

Nat king cole - L.O.V.E.
L is for the way you look at me. O is for the only one I see. V is very, very extraordinary. E is even more than anyone that you adore.

Gym Class Heroes - Cupid's chokehold
She's got eyes comparable to sunrise. And it doesn't stop there. Man, I swear [...]She's got the cutest laugh I ever heard. And we can be on the phone for three hours not sayin' one word. And I would still cherish every moment and when I start to build my future she's the main component. Call it dumb, call it luck, call it love or whatever...

Jason Reeves - Save my hearts
I want what I can't have. I wanna make you mine I don't care what it takes. I'm fearless with my heart, I'll take it any place, I don't care if it breaks. I wanna tell you things I never tell myself. These secrets hurt like hell.
NeedToBreathe - Something beautiful
Hey now, this is my desire. Consume me like a fire, 'cause I just want something beautiful to touch me, I know that I'm in reach 'cause I am down on my knees, I'm waiting for something beautiful
(c) Burdge Vaughn (burdge-bug)

Neon Trees - Everybody talks
It started with a whisper
And that was when I kissed her
And then she made my lips hurt
I could hear the chit chat
Take me to your love shack [...]
Hey honey you could be my drug
You could be my new prescription
Too much could be an overdose

The 1975 - The Sound
You're so conceited, I said "i love you". What does it matter if I lie to you?


Joshua Radin - The fear you won't fall:
And I miss you more than I should, but I thought I could, can't get my mind off of you. I know you're scared that soon I'll be over it. That's part of it all, part of the beauty of falling in love with you is the fear you won't fall [...] And I hate the phone, but I wish you'd call...


Porcupine Tree - Trains:
“When I hear the engine pass
I'm kissing you wide
The hissing subsides
I'm in luck
When the evening reaches here
You're tying me up
I'm dying of love

It's OK”
(c) Sukitte ii nayo (Say I love you)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen